Buying? Let us help!
Services Provided to the Buyer
Purchasing a home is one of the largest financial investments you may experience in a lifetime. In making an investment this large, it would be beneficial to enter such a transaction with the assistance of a Real Estate Professional.
- We can help you determine your buying power. We can help you understand different financial options and refer you to a Financial Institution . It is always best to be pre-qualified. This gives you more bargaining power during the contract negotiations.
- We network with many different associations to assist you in your home search. Not always is the home you are looking for actively advertised in the market. With all our connections, we feel certain we can easily research and find the home that meets all your requirements.
- We can provide you with objective information about market values and the local community (including schools, churches, zoning, utilities, transportation etc.).
- We can assist you in the negotiation process. There are a multitude of negotiating factors involved in a Real Estate Transaction. Below are just a few of the many you may encounter.
- Financing Terms
- Date of Possession
- Inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment
- Appropriate inspections
We can and or will advise and assist you throughout the entire Purchase Agreement. We feel this is one of the most crucial aspects of the home buying process.